Lohmeyer Plumbing is always on the lookout for qualified professionals or those with considerable aptitude who are willing to learn. The following guidelines would make you a successful team member:
- Our plumbers are licensed or working through a state approved licensing program as an apprentice. This program involves four years of schooling and four years of on-the-job training. All the above is mandated by Indiana state law.
- Pre-employment and subsequent driving record checks will be completed.
- All employees must adhere to the Core Values of Lohmeyer Plumbing.
- Pre-employment and subsequent random drug testing on ALL employees will be completed.
- All employees are required to have a stable work history.
- Each prospective employee must provide character references. These references will be checked.
- All employees must display a positive attitude, demonstrate community involvement, and possess a minimum of a high school education or G.E.D.
- All employees must adhere to the company policies, guidelines, and methods.