For any homeowner in the market for a water heater, wanting to lower utility bills or simply choosing to help the environment, a tankless water heater may be a good option. Tankless water heaters are up to 97% energy efficient. Standard water heaters with a tank are up to 62% efficient. The difference in efficiency equals annual energy savings.
Energy efficient choices can save homeowners about a third on their energy bill, according to ENERGY STAR, a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
Benefits of going tankless:
- Hot water is on demand. There’s no waiting for water to heat or reheat.
- You won’t run out of hot water.
- Longer warranty than a water heater with a tank.
- Tankless water heaters last about three times longer.
- Pulls the air from the outside instead of heated air from your home.
Did you know the life expectancy for a standard water heater is 7 – 10 years? Give us a call today to discuss replacing your existing unit before something breaks.
*Many utility companies offer rebates for customers switching to a tankless water heater. Contact your utility provider to see what rebates they are currently offering.